Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Little Crocheted Bag



Yeah!  I have been spending too many hours checking out everyone's blogs after joining and I came across a cute little pattern for this crocheted bag on Tangled Happy's blog page.  The pattern was very easy to follow and I think this could be made in a wide variety of yarns and colors to achieve very different looks. I was able to use some scraps of yarn from my stash and finish this up in just about two hours.  It is nice to have a project that is cute and does not take too long to get results-instant gratification! I will try this one again for sure.  Thank you http://tangledhappy.blogspot.com/2010/11/granny-stripe-boutique-bag.html for sharing your pattern with us. I see many more things from your site that I will be trying out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment